This Rhodes Yeast DInner Rolls recipe is easy, delicious, and vegan! | Soft + fluffy bread rolls smothered in with vegan herb + garlic butter.
- 16–18 Rhodes Bake-N-Serv® Dinner Rolls
- 4 tablespoon vegan butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons fresh herbs, finely chopped (e.g. rosemary, sage and thyme)
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch of salt
- Begin by lining a baking tray with parchment paper, or spraying with cooking oil. Place your frozen Rhodes Bake-N-Serv® Dinner Rolls onto the tray and allow them to thaw and rise in a warm place for around 3-5 hours.
- Meanwhile make the herb and garlic butter by mixing together melted vegan butter, finely chopped herbs, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, and a pinch of sea salt.
- Preheat oven to 350F/176C.
- Carefully brush your risen dinner rolls with your herb and garlic butter mix.
- Place your yeast dinner rolls in the oven and bake until golden brown, around 15-20 minutes.
- Serve your Rhodes Bake-N-Serv® Dinner Rolls hot from the oven, or allow to cool. Enjoy!
- You could alter the herb garlic butter recipe by adding different herbs and spices, dukkah or everything but the bagel.
- You could even make a sweet version by swapping out the herbs, nutritional yeast and garlic, for brown sugar and cinnamon or pumpkin spice.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes + 3-5 hours (thaw + rise)
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Keywords: yeast dinner rolls, Rhodes dinner rolls