Try this bright, fresh and tasty summer salad with sweet grilled peaches and strawberries. It’s a delicious way to use the grill for more than just burgers!
- 8 large fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 large ripe peaches, cut into quarters or sixths
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1/2 cup whole almonds (unsalted), roasted and roughly crushed
Zesty Ginger Dressing
- Place strawberries, peaches, avocado oil, and black pepper into a bowl.
- Stir carefully to make sure the oil coats the fruit.
- Heat grill to medium and place fruit face down on the grill surface. Cook until you see “grill lines” (around 3-4 minutes), then flip over and cook for a few more minutes.
- Monitor the fruit as it cooks and remove it when ready. Set aside and keep warm.
- While the fruit is grilling, prepare the zesty ginger dressing. Add all dressing ingredients into a small bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Build the summer salad by placing a bed of spinach at the bottom of a medium salad bowl, then top with sugar snap peas, warm grilled fruit, and toasted crushed almonds.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately. Enjoy!
- If not eating the salad right away, allow the fruit to cool on a side plate. Add the grilled fruit and dressing just before serving.
- Nutritional information is to be used as a guide only as calories and nutrition vary between products and brands worldwide.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 to 8 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 207
- Sugar: 8 g
- Sodium: 25.6 mg
- Fat: 16.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 13.5 g
- Fiber: 4.1 g
- Protein: 4.6 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: summer salad, grilled peach salad, strawberry salad, grilled peaches