Greek Pasta Salad
- 2 cups dry pasta (I used Trottole but any curly or tube-type pasta will work)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2–4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 block (7oz/200g) vegan feta, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup spinach
- 3/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup kalamata olives, halved
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 sprig fresh oregano leaves, chopped
- Cook the pasta: Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, the add pasta and cook until al dente. Drain, and then set cooked pasta aside to cool. Pop into the fridge or freezer for a few minutes.
- Cook the tomatoes & garlic: Into a skillet over medium heat, at olive oil, tomatoes and garlic, sauté until tomatoes and garlic are gently cooked, about 5 minutes. If you prefer, you can keep the tomatoes and garlic raw.
- Prepare the dressing: Into a small bowl, add pasta salad dressing ingredients and stir to combine.
- Make the Pasta Salad: Into a salad bowl, add cooked pasta, tomato and garlic, vegan feta, spinach, green bell pepper, kalamata olives, red onion and oregano. Drizzle with dressing and stir to combine.
- Serve: Serve cold or at room temperature as a meal or side.
- Store: Store in an airtight container in the fridge and consume within three days.
- Pasta: 1). Trottole was used for this recipe, but any curly or tube-type pasta will work. 2). Use gluten-free pasta if desired.
- Tomatoes & Garlic: If you prefer, leave the cherry tomatoes and garlic uncooked.
- Vegan Feta Cheese: My go-to vegan feta cheese brands are Violife or Trader Joes.
- Serving size: Serves four as a meal or eight as a side dish.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Cuisine: Greek (inspired)
Keywords: pasta salad greek, pasta salad recipe easy, pasta salad vegan, pasta salad cold