A deliciously creamy Oreo milkshake recipe using three ingredients. Quick and easy treat for lovers of cookies and cream!
- 1 pint (16oz/453g) vanilla vegan ice-cream (oat, almond or cashew milk), softened
- 1 cup plant milk (oat, almond or cashew milk)
- 4 Oreo cookies, halved
- Vegan whipped cream (almond milk)
- 2 Oreo cookies, crumbled
- 2 strawberries
- Vegan Ice Cream: vanilla ice cream made with oat, almond or cashew milk tastes best for this recipe. But if you prefer soy or coconut milk ice cream, feel free to use that.
- Soften the vegan Ice Cream: Take the pint of vegan ice cream out of the freezer 10 minute before making this recipe to allow it to soften a little, to help make it easier to blend.
- Plant Milk: Similar to the ice cream, use a plant milk made from oats, almonds or cashews. But if you prefer, feel free to use any plant milk of choice (keeping in mind that this will alter the taste of the milkshake).
- Oreos: Use classic Oreo cookies (or similar type of chocolate sandwich cookies) for this recipe. If you prefer to use gluten free cookies, go for it! Oreo recently released a gluten-free version and they are just as tasty!
- Nutritional information: Nutritional is for recipe only (optional items or substitutes are not included), and should be used as a guide only as calories and nutrition vary between products and brands worldwide.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Serving Size: 2 servings
Keywords: oreo milkshake recipe