You only need three ingredients for this deliciously creamy Oreo milkshake recipe! Easy to make, suitable for vegans, and packed with chocolate cookie goodness.
Oreo Milkshake Recipe (Easy!)
If you’re looking for a quick and tasty treat to satisfy your sweet tooth then this Oreo milkshake recipe is for you. Cookies and cream are a flavor match made in heaven, and this three-ingredient milkshake is the perfect way to enjoy the delicious duo.
Ingredients for Vegan Oreo Milkshake
Unsurprisingly, Oreos are the main ingredient in this oreo milkshake recipe. Easy to find in stores all over the world, I’ve opted for classic Oreos for that traditional cookies and cream flavor. You’ll only need four cookies for a single serving, plus an extra couple if you want to add a garnish. For a gluten-free twist on this recipe make sure you use gluten-free Oreos. I’ve found them at Target in the past and they are also available on Amazon.
If you don’t want to use Oreo brand cookies then any chocolate sandwich cookie will work – just make sure that they’re suitable for vegans!
No Oreo milkshake recipe is complete without vanilla ice cream! I would recommend using a dairy-free variety made from oat, almond, or cashew milk, as this won’t affect the flavor of the shake.
I used one cup of plant milk as the base of the milkshake. If you can, I would recommend using oat, almond, or cashew milk as they have neutral flavors that won’t change the final flavor. Avoid coconut milk for this one!
How Do You Make Oreo Milkshake (Easy Method!)
- Add all your ingredients to a high-powered blender and blitz until smooth.
- Transfer your milkshake into a glass, add the garnish, and enjoy while cold creamy.
Serve this Oreo milkshake recipe in a tall glass and top with dairy-free whipped cream, a couple of crumbled Oreos, and a juicy strawberry. Garnish, optional but recommended. Dairy-free whipped cream, crumbled Oreos, and a juicy strawberry.
Looking for more Tasty Treats?
If you enjoyed this Oreo milkshake recipe then here are a few of my readers’ favorite sweet treat recipes. I can’t wait for you to try them!
- Chocolate Hummus Recipe | Rich & Creamy
- Rocky Road Bark | Vegan Chocolate Treat
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake Bites | Vegan
- Peanut Butter & Banana Smoothie
Thanks for checking out this Oreo Milkshake recipe. If you try it, please let me know what you think with a comment and rating. Every bit of feedback helps make the blog even better!Print
Oreo Milkshake Recipe | Dairy-Free & Vegan
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
A deliciously creamy Oreo milkshake recipe using three ingredients. Quick and easy treat for lovers of cookies and cream!
- 1 pint (16oz/453g) vanilla vegan ice-cream (oat, almond or cashew milk), softened
- 1 cup plant milk (oat, almond or cashew milk)
- 4 Oreo cookies, halved
- Vegan whipped cream (almond milk)
- 2 Oreo cookies, crumbled
- 2 strawberries
- Vegan Ice Cream: vanilla ice cream made with oat, almond or cashew milk tastes best for this recipe. But if you prefer soy or coconut milk ice cream, feel free to use that.
- Soften the vegan Ice Cream: Take the pint of vegan ice cream out of the freezer 10 minute before making this recipe to allow it to soften a little, to help make it easier to blend.
- Plant Milk: Similar to the ice cream, use a plant milk made from oats, almonds or cashews. But if you prefer, feel free to use any plant milk of choice (keeping in mind that this will alter the taste of the milkshake).
- Oreos: Use classic Oreo cookies (or similar type of chocolate sandwich cookies) for this recipe. If you prefer to use gluten free cookies, go for it! Oreo recently released a gluten-free version and they are just as tasty!
- Nutritional information: Nutritional is for recipe only (optional items or substitutes are not included), and should be used as a guide only as calories and nutrition vary between products and brands worldwide.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Serving Size: 2 servings
Keywords: oreo milkshake recipe
This post contains affiliate links, which means I’ll make a small commission if you purchase using these links. The price you pay as a consumer does not change.