Quick + tasty mango ice cream with only 3 ingredients | Vegan ice cream recipe without an ice cream maker | Sweet, creamy and simple!
- 1lb / 455 grams mango (fresh or frozen), chopped into cubes
- 1 can (11.5 fl oz / 340ml) coconut condensed milk
- 1 can (13.5 fl oz / 400ml) coconut cream, placed in the fridge overnight (see Notes)
- Juice of 1 lime (optional)
- Mango slices
- Lime wedges
- Coconut shreds
- Into a high powered blender had the mango cubes and coconut condensed milk. Blitz on high until the mango is smooth and creamy.
- Next open the can of coconut cream that you’ve had in the fridge overnight. To easily access the coconut cream, turn the can upside down and drain off the clear liquid (save for another use, such as a smoothie!), and scoop the thick coconut cream into the blender. If using, add the lime juice. Blitz the ingredients on high for about 1 minute until everything is super smooth and becomes light and airy.
- Pour the mango ice cream mixture into a loaf tin (line with parchment paper, if desired), cover and store in the freezer overnight or for at least 8 hours. Halfway through, lightly stir the mango ice cream to breakup any ice crystals that maybe forming (this step is optional but recommended).
- Before serving, remove the mango ice cream from the freezer and allow to soften up for about 10 minutes. Scoop into small bowls or sugar cones, add any toppings you like and enjoy!
Store your Mango Ice Cream in the freezer in an airtight container and consume within 1 month.
- A can of coconut cream should yield around 1 1/2 – 1 3/4 cups of coconut cream. If your can of coconut cream is a little light on for the thick stuff, you might need to open two cans of coconut cream to get the required amount.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
Keywords: mango ice cream