Calling all avocado lovers! Try this super easy and delicious recipe for fresh guacamole. Learn how to make amazing guac with just 4 ingredients in minutes!
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/4 red onion, chopped (coarse but not too chunky)
- Juice of one lime
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cut avocados in half. Using a spoon, scoop out the avocado (avoiding any brown spots) and place into a medium size bowl. Add the remaining ingredients.
- Mash the ingredients together using a fork until well combined.
Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
- You might also enjoy your guacamole with some veggie such as carrots, celery, bell peppers, sugar snap peas and broccoli.
- If not serving immediately, store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours. The longer the guacamole sits, it will start to go brown… so it’s best to mash up the guacamole and enjoy straight away!
- Nutritional information is to be used as a guide only as calories and nutrition vary between products and brands worldwide.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Serving Size: 1/3 cup
- Calories: 96
- Sugar: 1.1 g
- Sodium: 392.7 mg
- Fat: 7.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 8.3 g
- Fiber: 3.7 g
- Protein: 1.2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: how to make guacamole, easy guacamole recipe, best guacamole recipe, homemade guacamole, avocado, vegan recipes