A light, fluffy vegan bundt cake with fresh tangy cranberries and zesty orange! | Perfect + simple Fall baking project!
Cranberry Orange Bundt Cake
1 1/2 cups almond milk
1/3 cup orange juice
2 sticks Country Crock® Plant Butter
1 1/2 cups cane sugar
2 tablespoons orange zest
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/4 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1–2 tablespoons orange juice (see notes)
- Preheat the oven to 350F/176C and spray a bundt pan with cooking oil spray.
- Make the vegan buttermilk by combining almond milk and orange juice, stir to combine. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Cream together the Country Crock® Plant Butter and cane sugar. Mix in orange zest, vanilla extract and buttermilk.
- Place the dry ingredients in a separate bowl, stir to combine.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients by stirring until the ingredients just come together. Then add cranberries and stir to combine.
- Pour the batter into the greased bundt pan. Bake 50-60 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool for 15 minutes in the bundt pan, and then turn out onto a cooling tray.
- Prepare the bundt cake icing by whisking together powdered sugar and orange juice. Drizzle over cooled bundt cake. Enjoy!
- To add a pink hue to your icing, swap the orange juice for sweetened cranberry juice. Alternatively, add a couple of pureed strawberries (strain to remove seeds) or a little beet powder.
Keywords: cranberry orange bundt cake, bundt cake