Herby and zesty cilantro lime dressing recipe! Perfect for salads, tacos, and even as a tofu marinade! Super simple recipe ready in 5 minutes!
Cilantro Lime Dressing
- 1 bunch (2 cups) cilantro
- 1/2 cup light olive oil
- Juice of 3 limes
- 2 slices onion
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper
- 1–2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
- Pinch of salt
Extra Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing with Avocado
- Add 1/2 ripe avocado too the recipe above
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blitz until smooth and creamy. As needed, stop the food processor and scrap down there sides, then blitz again to combine.
- Transfer to a serving container and use as desired (e.g. drizzle over salads, tacos, nachos, or even use to marinate tofu). Enjoy!
Store in a mason jar or airtight container in the fridge, and consume within 3 days.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
Keywords: cilantro lime dressing, cilantro lime dressing recipe