This is one of our perfect favorite pudding recipes, made even better with 7 fantastic flavor combinations! Plus, learn everything you ever wanted to know about chia!
- Add chia seeds, milk of choice and maple syrup into a bowl. Whisk well to remove any lumps and air pockets. Cover chia pudding mixture and store in the fridge overnight or for at least 1 hour.
- Before serving, whisk chia pudding well to ensure a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Peanut Butter and Jelly: 2 tablespoons of peanut butter and 1/2 cup of crushed strawberries or raspberries.
- Pumpkin Spice: 1/2 cup of mashed pumpkin with 1/2 – 1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice.
- Chunky Monkey: 1/2 – 1 sliced banana, 1 tablespoon toasted walnuts, and 1/4 cup of fudgy chocolate protein bar pieces.
- Apple Pie: 1/2 cup of stewed apples, 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon).
- Cranberry and Pear: 1/2 cup of homemade cranberry sauce and fresh pear slices.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 300
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 148.6 mg
- Fat: 18.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 27.5 g
- Fiber: 17.9 g
- Protein: 9.8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: coconut chia pudding, chia pudding recipe, chia pudding, chia nutrition