This Air Fryer Broccoli recipe is one of the healthiest and tastiest ways to enjoy this nutrient-rich vegetable, without overloading on oil!
- 1 lb (450g) fresh broccoli, cut into small florets (around 1 inch/2.5cms)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Squeeze of lemon
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat your air fryer for 5 minutes at 400F (205C).
- Cut your broccoli into 1-inch pieces, ensuring each floret is around the same size. This will ensure even cooking.
- Add your broccoli to a medium bowl and toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and a little garlic powder.
- Tip your seasoned broccoli pieces into your pre-heated air fryer basket, and cook for six minutes at 400F (205C).
- Once the cooking time is complete, carefully transfer the broccoli pieces to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with a little salt and a squeeze of lemon.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
Keywords: air fryer broccoli, air fryer broccoli recipe