1 14oz (400grams) pack firm organic tofu, drained and dried
1/4 medium onion, diced
1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
1/4 teaspoon turmeric
Spray oil or olive oil
2 clusters of cherry tomatoes on the vine (about 1 pound or 450 grams)
2 cups mushrooms, sliced or left whole
2 cups fresh spinach
2 greens onions, thinly sliced
1. Preheat oven to 350F (176C). Line a roasting tray with parchment paper. Place cherry tomatoes on the tray and spray with a little oil (or brush with olive oil, of preferred). Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper. Roast for 30-45 minutes. Set aside (keep warm).
2. Warm an oiled skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and cook until golden brown, about 8 minutes. Set aside (keep warm).
3. Warm an oiled skillet over medium heat. Add tofu and onion. Break up tofu using a spoon (you want largish pieces). Add nutritional yeast and turmeric and then gently stir tofu mixture. Season to taste. Cook for about five minutes.
4. Add spinach to the skillet (mix through scramble, if desired) and allow to wilt for a 1-2 minutes.
5. Serve tofu scramble, roast tomatoes, mushrooms and spinach immediately while hot. Sprinkle with green onion and enjoy.