What’s your favorite cookie? I love mine chewy and spicy! These cookies pack a lot of punch with cinnamon, ginger and cardamon. Nommmm…
2 cups ground almond flour
1/2 cup almond slices
1/2 cup gluten free flour
1 1/2 cup coconut sugar
2 tbsp ground chia seeds
1 cup coconut oil
1 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp ground cardamom
Pinch of salt.
1. Preheat the oven to 350F/175C.
2. Prepare chia eggs by mixing together ground chia with 5 tbsp water. Allow to thicken for five minutes.
3. Mix all the ingredients together until well combined.
4. Form into small balls (about 30) and place onto two cookie sheets, then squash down with a fork. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes to harden.
5. Transfer to the oven and cook for 12-15 minutes.